Summer is coming, so the men’s camo shorts are going to embrace a booming period soon. The camp printing is stylish, cool and versatile, that is why men are so fascinated by the shorts containing it. However, though you like the camo shorts, you might still don’t know the nice and appropriate ways to wear them. If you are seeking for some more creative and eye-catching ways to pair with them, this post is going to serve as a little enlightenment by offering the top tips.
So-called a type of almighty daily menswear, the men’s shorts look nice with a lot of tops of solid colors. Since camo printing in the men’s shorts is green or yellow usually, it is appropriate to go for green, black, grey, white, yellow. These are all good colors to look well with stylish men’s camo cargo shorts because they have the similar color as the camo or in the neighboring color range to it. If you don’t want to do a lot of thinking in discovering the complicated styling ways to wear the camo cargo shorts, pairing it with a similar solid color enables you to become fashionable and cool immediately.
We know that camo printing always gives out a casual and cool feel, so your tops should make a good fit on the same basis. Going for a colorful t-shirt with the eye-catching printing can avoid any boring flavor that might arouse by the tops of pure colors. Some men would go for a polo shirt with their men’s camo shorts fashion, which is reasonable. But we should not be limited by the conservative designs of the polo shirts but try the stripe polo shirt, with the basic rule of adopting matching colors to the men’s camo cargo shorts.
Those really fashionable guys would never ignore the style of their footwear. Smart and refined men with high-quality pursuit always prefer the footwear that shows off their manly temperament and stays away from the coarse things. When it comes to men’s camo shorts, it is especially nice to pair them with casual shoes like sneakers and flat casual shoes, which offers the men the most comfortable and relaxing experience in the hot summer because these shoes are able to release some hot pressure of the fierce weather. They are casual to let the men stay cool all the time. When camo cargo shorts are paired with the flat casual shoes, the much street-style flavor is attached to the whole look too. How simple it is for the men to find an eye-catching way to wear this type of shorts out.
Having a hard time choosing which pair of shoes to wear? Or do you have lots of shoes but are not sure when and where to wear them? Women know the struggle. People-or should we say, “Men”?-claim that women are choosy and slow decision-makers when it comes to any kind of “buying”. While we can all agree to that, it doesn’t just end there. “Choosing among the chosen things” is another.
Other than having no other pair of shoes at all, one thing that makes it hard for women to choose their shoes is that they have a lot. Aside from throwing away all the other options and leaving one pair, women, ask yourselves: “What kind of event am I going to? Will this be appropriate for the activities? How do I want to feel? How do I want my height to appear? Can I handle this?” These are some questions you might need to answer to lessen the struggle of selection. You’ll be the one to answer for yourself.
There are various styles and kinds of footwear for women, ranging in a variety of innumerable designs and styles. To help lessen women’s selection struggle, here are some tips on how to choose the best shoes for any time and place.
1. Comfy and Sporty: Rubber Shoes
Rubber shoes are the best type of shoes to keep your feet safe, warm and clean anytime and anywhere.
- Physical Education classes require students to wear rubber shoes because the composition of these shoes is softer and more flexible, which will prevent possible injuries from any physical activity, or unexpected situations.
- For manual car drivers (especially for women), I recommend using rubber shoes while driving because it lessens, or prevents, pain and cramps in the muscle feet. Flat and doll shoes usually have thinner soles compared to rubber shoes which make it painful for the feet if overused.
- More challenging physical activities and sports that demand a lot of running, walking, jumping or climbing require the use of rubber shoes. The dirt, damage and hurt which might be caused by travelling on rocky, rough and muddy roads is also prevented using these.
Make sure that you pair up rubber shoes with clothes that won’t make you look too rugged but not too sporty (if you don’t need a sporty look).
2. Skate Shoes
Skate shoes somehow look like the usual rubber shoes, but their bodies and soles may differ. They usually have plain bodies with minimal designs; running shoes have more texture, designs and color and are foamy. Skate shoes soles are usually flat; running shoes soles are more rubbery with hump designs or spikes, making them ideal for some sports.
- Wearing these is a safe decision for any event which is not formal and not just for skateboarding.
- They can be paired with dresses, pants, shorts and skirts.
Some skate shoes have thick soles which make them helpful if you want to add height.
3. Elegant and Girly: Ballet Flats or Closed Doll Shoes
These can be matched with skirt, pants, shorts or dresses. Their comfort differs depending on the material used and composition.
Some ballet flats are made of soft material. It’s actually a safe partner for any kind of attire but not much for boyish looks. However, if you’re wearing these kind of flat shoes, and it rains hard you’ll have cold and wet feet, which is very uncomfortable.
Some are made of harder and tougher material, which may have metal designs on top. You can wear this kind if you do not want to look too formal but at the same time not too informal.
They look more elegant and they can be an alternative for high heels (if wearing high heels aren’t compulsory at all).
4. Peeking Toes: Open-toe Flat Sandals
Open-toe flat sandals are recommended for casual occasions. Use them if the ground on your way to and at your destination isn’t dangerous for your toes.
Some of them have a lot of straps, and some have none at all. If you’re going to amusement parks to ride extreme rides, do not wear non-strap sandals or do not wear sandals at all. Why? They might fall off if you’re riding a high ride or one that turns you upside down. You might hurt your feet as well if your sandals are not closed.
5. Friendly Heels: Wedge Heels
Some wedge heels are closed toes and some are not. They can be used for casual events and ordinary days. Next to stiletto heels, they shouldn’t be used for formal wear.
Admittedly, wedge heels are more bearable than stiletto heels as they give more support to the feet. If you’re not used to wearing stiletto heels, you’ll know that wedge heels give a wonderful kind of relief.
6. Survival Mode: Stiletto Heels
Like wedge heels, this kind is what you need if you are a short girl who needs a bit more height. But you need to be ready because it’s definitely challenging, most especially if you are not the kind of girl who likes wearing heels.
Stiletto heels and other heels which resemble them are different from wedge shoes and can also be used for formal or semi-formal events.
Some have straps, and that’s great! Some don’t, and that’s more difficult! If you really want to wear this type of shoe be sure you can survive the experience.
- These kind of shoes are worn during grad balls and proms because, aside from perfectly fitting the long gowns to make the girls taller, they add elegance and a “princess” kind of feeling.
- High heels are also worn in events like these: legal cases, graduation day, debuts, job interviews, business meetings and other formal/semi-formal events.
Be careful walking in these heels, especially if the pathways are rough. Holes and cracks on the floor are the usual reasons why heels get stuck or the ones wearing them trip.
So What Do You Choose?
Make sure you love your clothes-shoes combination so you’ll surely be confident as you walk [or run]. If you’re not happy with what you’re wearing, it’s a waste of money; choose what you really like.
Be mindful of the size and fit. If you need an allowance size, that is, a slightly larges show size, don’t get too much of an allowance. Wearing shoe corks doesn’t work if the allowance is too big. On the other hand, don’t choose tight shoes. They will hurt your feet and make walking difficult. Pick the perfect size.
Choosing shoes is one of the easiest, yet also, the hardest part of a woman’s daily and occasional routines. The most important thing is to choose your shoes for comfort. Beautiful and expensive footwear is nothing if you have a bad day because of it. If you’re comfortable with what you’re wearing, you will undoubtedly be confident with yourself.
As the wedding season is in full swing, nothing can beat the look of an Indian ethnic wear. Every woman looks gorgeous and elegant in an Indian wear whether it is lehenga choli or saree/mekhela chadar. We all have filled our wardrobe with all types of clothing but when the wedding season knocks in, no one likes to wear the same old ethnic wear and repeat it again. Well, it’s obvious that we all want to look gorgeous in our best outfit.
Right from frills to bell sleeves, off-shoulders to capes, we have seen it all in last year. But this year, it’s time to upgrade your wardrobe with some silk, fringe and full sleeved blouses. So, let’s share some amazing ethnic wear trends of 2018 which anyone can carry gracefully and dance whole night with ease. So, get ready to flaunt your ethnic look like a celeb!
1. Wear a saree with churidar – Wearing a saree with petticoat is now old-style. This year try something different by teaming it up with churidar pants. Just wear a beautiful cut-out blouse with matching churidar pants and tuck in the pre-draped saree. If you don’t have any pre-draped saree, don’t worry! Just take out your favourite saree and make pleats until you reach the pallu section. Stuck the pleats in your front side and wrap the pallu around your waist. Don’t forget to complete the look with belted pallu.
2. Shirt style/high neck blouses – This year high neck or shirt style blouses are in a new rage and very much prevailing amongst our B-town celebs also. This look is very unique and compliments well with any saree or mekhela chadar. Just choose a high neck blouse with detailed embroidery work, Kundan or stonework to get a whole classy look. Apart from this, you can also try out shirt style blouse which will be more experimenting and will give you indo-western look. These looks are perfect for any festival, wedding or family affairs. So just paired it up with any gorgeous silk saree or Assam silk mekhela chadar and here you got your ravishing traditional look.
3. Silk sarees/Assamese mekhela chadar – Silk sarees always been one of the most sought ethnic wears since ages. It is elegant, vibrant and captivating in designs which never fail to catch attention from others. It’s magnificent design and style is ruling the fashion world. Whereas, Assamese mekhela chadar is also very popular for its distinctive style and enticing traditional look. Pair it up with high neck full sleeves or sleeveless blouses to get the perfect look.
4. Fringes obsession – Fringe blouses are surely going to set a trend with a storm in the Indian fashion industry. Tassel earrings and shoes were one of the most loved fashion trends last year and we are still in love with that tasseled touch. So, let’s continue the tasseled trend in a traditional way and I am sure, you all gonna love to try this look. Just add some fringe in your traditional wear whether it is your saree or blouse. Off-shoulder fringe style blouses and saree with fringe details is something which is definitely going to be a drama. One fringe style ethnic wear is a must for every wardrobe this year.
Spring is here, which means summer is right around the corner. So, how does that affect our wardrobes? Getting dressed during the time of year when it is not that hot anymore – but not chilly either can be quite tricky. However, a few key pieces can smoothen the transition – and maintain your comfort level on cold mornings as well as warm afternoons.
According to last year’s preemptive runways, we will be looking at a season filled with delicate pastel shades, whimsical frills, lots of plastic, among others. Let’s take a look at the top 8 spring/summer women’s fashion trends that you are sure to fall in love with.
Hardly unfashionable, but generally overshadowed by their Crayola counterparts, sherbet shades are making a major comeback this summer. And instead of accessorizing or accenting a look with just one piece, the runways have verified the power of head-to-toe pastels. Whether pink, lemon, or lilac, you can expect to see a range of fashion’s prettiest shades this season.
2. T-Shirt Dresses
A T-shirt dress is an ideal wear for the in-between weather because it acts as a perfect layering piece. It is light enough to wear under sweaters and jackets, and also looks fantastic on its own. There’s no better way to kick-start your spring day than by throwing on a casual t-shirt dress and pairing it with your favorite accessories. This clothing item has become a versatile go-to wardrobe must that easily earns style points, regardless of the occasion.
3. Maxi Skirts
Tights are so last month, but it is still a little cold for a mini skirt. However, a skirt with a longer hemline, such as a ruffled maxi, will prevent your legs from getting exposed to chilly winds (and also acts as a good cover-up if you just have not gotten the time to get a tan yet). You can easily pair a maxi skirt with a plain T-shirt and suede or faux leather jacket.
4. Power Shorts
Ah, shorts! So basic, so bland. Simply hiding in the back of the drawer just to be pulled out for a lazy Sunday night. Or so you thought. The spring/summer fashion trends for 2018 have already experienced a rise in the Statement Shorts. St. Laurent’s high-waisted leather shorts and Louise Vuitton’s silky boxer-style shorts, along with an array of other tailored power shorts are something to look forward to this season.
5. Embroidered Tops
An embroidered top with a little cold shoulder action going on can instantly update everything in your closet, from jeans to skirts. Plus, it makes an excellent layering item under jackets and sweaters.
When we think of checks, winter comes to mind. This year, however, checks are everywhere. Whether they are neutral, pastel or punchy, if your wardrobe has anything in the geometric print, then rock it today while it is trendy. You can find simple ginghams at Loewe, while blue plaid shirts at Alexander McQueen, and bag checks outfits at Mary Katrantzou, along with an array of other designs at Fendi, including checked tights.
During the London shows, satin was the most prominent fabric for two whole seasons. First and foremost, its sheen immediately accentuates any silhouette; and second, its innate lightness and fluidity make it an incredibly comfortable option to wear throughout the night. Designers from Roksanda and Chris Kane opted for liquid evening dresses and gowns.
Whenever it is one of those lazy mornings, a jumpsuit is your best friend. That’s because it is a one-stop shopping – you just need to put it on and voila! You are all set to go. Plus, they are polished enough for work and at the same time casual enough for regular events. With so many options featuring minimalist styles, bold prints, menswear-inspired tailoring, and much more, there is a jumpsuit for practically every occasion, from work and travel, to even black-tie events.
Fashion designing is a challenging career on its own and if you start to make mistakes, then you are only going to make your situation worse. All mistakes are not bad, as learning from them is important and makes the best fashion designers. However, there are a few common mistakes that a lot of designers make, which eventually land them in hot water.
Honesty, not only to others, but to yourself is very important in the fashion industry. There will be times you will make mistakes, but how and what you learn from them is going to be crucial to your success. There are a few things that you should avoid in order to be one of the best designers. What are they? Let’s take a look:
Thinking you know everything
One of the common mistakes fashion designers make is believing that they are aware of everything there is to know about the fashion business. Such a perception can sometimes be unintentional and can lead to disastrous consequences for your career or business. Having the attitude to learn is an important step to improving and becoming a successful fashion designer. There is always someone you can find in your company that might know more about something you are working on, so it a good idea to ask for their help and expertise. The best designers are constantly improving and learning and it is a habit you should get used to as well.
Not caring about the finances
A lot of designers make the mistake of focusing too much on the creative side of things and not caring about the finances. This is a big mistake, as being aware of the financial basics can be an important asset to have. Fashion designers often have to create budgets for their projects, as well as work within those budgets. Knowledge about the financial aspects helps in making the process easier. It can also be useful in making better decisions and minimizing the probability of making mistakes.
Being nervous about selling
Although, as a fashion designer your focus and your expertise do not lie in the sales department, you should never shy away from making a sale and accepting phone calls. It is understandable that designers are nervous about such stuff but interacting with customers can be beneficial to designers as well. Furthermore, designers should interact with their sales team and come up with plans to best sell their product. Communication between the two is vital in creating a successful product.
Going at it alone
While it can be tempting to pursue your dreams of fashion designing alone, it is important that you understand that it is not possible to do so. Even the people who look like they do not need any help will tell you the same; they cannot do it without the help of others. Every now and then you will need support and guidance from someone who is better equipped or has handled situations that you have no clue about. So, don’t be shy in approaching someone to ask for help.